Thursday, January 31, 2013

I won!!!

I've really been stressed about work lately.  It has become so demanding.  I wish there were 25 hours in a day to complete all the tasks needed! I oftentimes spend extra hours in the office just to finish everything.

So it is indeed a very pleasant surprise to win the Beauty Junkee's Commenter of the Month Contest.  I was getting ready for bed and scrolling  through my Facebook newsfeed when I saw that Miss Martha has announced that she has picked a winner.

So I went to her site and when I saw my mug on her page, I literally screamed! OEMGEE! There it was, my picture, in her blog!


Miz Eloise as the January Commenter of the Month - The Beauty Junkee






I guess this is the feeling of celebrities when they see themselves in the big screen or even on TV.  Oh my God, I was ecstatic.

That was one happy feeling.  I love being surprised (good surprise of course).  I've whined here how disappointed I was when I did not win in the contest that I was really vying for last year.  Since then, I've been cynical about contests and have not really held my breath for them.

So without further ado, let me thank Ms Martha, or Ms M of The Beauty Junkee for appreciating my comments.  I have always been a fan of her blog.  Her literary style appeals to me as she does not seem to be "maarte" or "try hard".

So that's it friends.  I just want to share my happy news to you.

2 comments:

  1. Jenniya thank you so much dear you are so sweet. I've missed your posts, busy lately?

    ReplyDelete