Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Simple Joys - Thankful Thursday


As what you may already know, I don't have a lot of make ups and beauty items at my disposal.  How I wish that I am able to live by the role of being a certified beauty blogger by having tons of products to review.  However, just the same I am still thankful for the little things in life that I am able to enjoy.

Let me share with you my simple joys:

Beaten Up Melissa Disney Glam Flats

My ever supportive partner in crime AKA BF. Please note that's not my daughter. She's my niece. 


Our new friend: Missy






Spending time with my niece while working out. Check out  Missy at the back










That's all folks. I always try to live by the adage that the glass is always half full.  I try my best to find the joy in everything.

Hope everyone's having a great week.  Hang in there, the weekend's almost here!




2 comments:

  1. Iamjenniya:thanks sis for dropping by actually, i really love those flats kaya binili ko same design din kasi nasira un una ko, check out melissa may mga bagong styles sila


    ReplyDelete