Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hair Heroes Intense + Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder : A Match Made in Hair Heaven

If there's one thing that can top the the wedding of the century of Prince William and Kate Middleton last 2011, it's definitely the union of Snoe's Hair Heroes Intense and Hair Invisible Wonder.

Hair Heroes Intense + Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder = a Match Made in Hair Heaven


I kid you not folks. My very unruly hair is loving this combo!  Truly, they are a match made in hair heaven!

What exactly am I talking about? Well, for those of you who may not have heard of these babies from Snoe yet, let me give you a brief introduction.

Snoe Hair Heroes Intense is a sulfate free 5 in one hair product which has Argan Oil as one of its chief components.  It is a cleansing conditioner, conditioner, deep treatment mask, de - tangler and leave - on conditioner.

Snoe Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder on the other hand is a superb cleansing oil shampoo which boasts of containing macadamia oil and avocado oil.

I know I've already raved about Hair Heroes Intense and a bit of Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder from my previous post.  However, I want to share with you how their marriage makes my hair very very very blissful.

Pros:

* They both boast of having ZERO SULFATES

*Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder is a very hardworking partner in cleansing the hair.  It makes my hair squeaky clean.  If I scrape my nail through my scalp, there is no build up.

* Invisible Wonder takes out the grime and dirt from my scalp. I don't know how it does it, it probably melts the grime and it gets washed off during the rinsing process.

* Hair Heroes Intense is very excellent in taming my frizzy ends!

* They both smell nice.  Hair Heroes Intense has a trace of coconutty smell.  Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder has more of a mixture of peanuts and coconut.   

* They are both easy to rinse off.  You can get away with leaving some of Hair Heroes Intense on your hair for that extra slip.

Cons:

* Pricey.  They each cost 499 Php.

* Packaging of the Hair Heroes Intense is not practical.  The pump does not dispense product easily because its consistency is thick.  That is why I replaced it with a regular flip top cap.

I don't see these two divorcing any time soon.  These two Hair Heroes are loving each other. My hair is in love with them.  Can you tell that we're one small happy family? *wink*






No comments:

Post a Comment