|Snoe Hair Heroes Extreme|
|Consistency is same with Hair Heroes Intens|
Snoe says this is a hair 911 treatment. Is your hair calling for help? Repair, toughen, restore and save even the most distressed hair with Hair Heroes Extreme infused Emu Oil + Acai Berry. This powerful cleansing conditioner nourishes your tresses, making dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like never before! It also increases hair's resistance to breakage while healing, protecting and preventing further damage. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage while healing, protecting and preventing further damage. The result is astonishing straigh, satin smooth and healty hair!
After Shampoo Conditioning Rinse
Deep Treatment Mask
Leave On Treatment
- Wheat Oil: Anti-inflammatory, rejuvenates skin cells and produces up to 80% in healthy hair growth. Increases the synthesis of DNA in the epidermis - stimulating skin regeneration, hair follicle development, and the proliferation of the cells around the hair follicle.
- Acai berry: Contains the most powerful anti - oxidants that nourish your hair with essential nutrients that are vital to the health of your hair.
- Sun Flower Oil: Split-end protection, restores damaged hair, providing remarkable shine to dull hair. It will penetrate hair shaft to help produce protein and aid in regaining your hair's natural oil and moisture.
- Panthenol Pro-Vit B5: Nourishes the hair and helps prevent damage from overheating and drying.
- Wheat Protein: Anti hair breakage efficacy by more than 80%, anti-inflammatory, moisturizes.
- Moringa Extract: Protects hair against environmental stress/pollution
- Strengthening effect on hair fiber: hair strength: +38%
- Conditioning/repairing effect: Improvement of hair surface: +64%
- UV Protection: protection of hair keratin quality after UV radiation: +64%
- Indian Sienna: Improves hair surface, rendering hair softer and brighter. Aids in making your current color maintain its vibrant sheen.
What I love about this conditioner is that it smells so good. It has a faint bubblegum smell. I used it as a shaving lotion and it worked so well. No nicks at all! I was even amazed at how my legs did not itch days after my initial shave. Now, that's really something new.
How did it fare on my hair? I did not like it. I've gone halfway through the bottle to give it a fair review. My hair felt stiff while wet. I was expecting it to be a lot softer once dry. However I was mistaken. I could not even air dry my hair without getting frizzy ends. Hair Heroes Intense makes my mane soft and almost frizz free. However, I would still get falling hairs. However, with the Hair Heroes Extreme, hair is stiffer because I guess that's the wheat protein in it strengthening each strand. The bright side to this however is that I would get less hair fall.
I could not really attest to its straightening balm powers. I rarely use heat on my hair. The one time that I had to flat iron it, I used this as a balm. It was OK, nothing groundbreaking though. I, however love the smell!
If I could make a recommendation to Snoe, I wish that they just do away with the pump. I find it inconvenient to use. I actually just replace the pump with a regular flip top cap.
|As with the rest of the Hair Heroes , this one comes in a pump bottle. You can actually lock the pump.|
Would I repurchase this? Hmm, let's just say that I will try Hair Heroes Amplify before going back to this
one. I think that I still need this to alternate with my regular Hair Heoes Intense.
Holy Grail Verdict:
Effectiveness: 2/5 Less hairfall but texture was rough.
Price: 3/5 499 Php for a bottle
Availability: 4/5 Snoe kiosks are sprouting almost everywhere. Check their Facebook page
Stay lovely and have a very happy new year!