I kept on gushing to my BF how happy I am during these events. I feel like I'm in my element heeheh. Makeup, Fashion and Beauty are my stress relievers and energizers. I was excited and ecstatic during this event as the day was really jam packed with activities.
|Here I am working the Pink Carpet! Love love love!|
|Pose Galore! Do I look like I need to pee?|
|I chatted up Joey of SadakoBear about hair. Would you believe this lady is already 42 years old? We're curl buddies!|
|I got a free make over from Shiseido|
|Quick and Free Nail Art|
Imagine my horror when I lost my loot bag. I alighted the taxi on my way to Subic ( I go home every weekend) when I realized that my loot bag was gone. I could still see the cab but because of the hard rain, I was not able to run after it anymore. Panic was the first emotion that hit me, then the justification that I would not probably use any of the items in the loot bag anyway. Here are actually the things I realized from that eexperience:
- It pays to pay attention to the plate number and operator of the cab you'll be riding - My BF has always been mindful of these things. It was a good thing he was able to note the plate number and remember the body color of the cab.
- I am willing to fork around 1800 Php for a pressed powder - The moment i realized my loot bag was gone, I made the resolve to compensate for that by indulging in Shiseido powder. I felt that the purchase can be justified since I just lost something. Crazy I know. Update: As it turns out, I was not resolved enough to spend that much on a make up. I ended up buying the drugstore sister brand of Shiseido: Majolica Majorca.
- Good Karma happens - My BF once found a celphone inside a cab and he returned it rightfully to its owner. His good karma rubbed off on me.
- I have good intuition - I was sad and panicked when I learned that I lost my loot. However, I knew that I would retrieve it. I just knew it.
- My faith in humanity has been restored - EMP cab operators and drivers, I salute you! Thank you for keeping my loot bag safe.
- Before alighting the cab, check and see if you have left any of your belongings inside -Duh, this goes without saying but apparently, I have not been consistent
- I'm a hoarder - I'm not really sure if I'd be able to use all the things given to me, but I still felt sad about almost losing them just because.
Indeed, it was a whirlwind of emotions for me that day! It was a long and tiring day for me but I'm still glad it ended well.