Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beat The Summer Heat with Bench Bratsplash

It's sweltering hot these day's, don't you agree? 10 mins of stepping out of the shower and your forehead is already trickled by beads of perspiration.   Even though I hail from Subic, I'm not really a fan of going to the beaches and frying myself.  I have quite sensitive skin and the seawater does not agree with me.

So how do I refresh myself this scorching summer?  I indulge in long baths, drink lots of water and douse myself in one of my favorite summer scents.  Bench Bratsplash.

Bench Bratsplash Strawberry Shake




I alternate this with my Bath and Body Twisted Peppermint cologne.  The good thing about Bench is that it really smells like strawberries and really gives that fresh summery appeal.  It may not smell like a sophisticated brand, but it gives me that young vibe.  The best part about this is that it brings me a sense of nostalgia as this was also what I used to wear in Highschool.  It also reminds me of my niece because I share this cologne with her

This body spritz reminds me so much of my niece!


As with any other Bench merchandise, this is very affordable yet has good quality.  Its staying power is about 2-3 hours.  I love that when I spray it, the scent really lingers.  I like how it smells like strawberry shake.  Another good thing about this is that it does not  emit that car freshener scent.  This cologne comes in 2 sizes.  I always get the 50 ml one as it fits nicely in my bag.

Please note that I only use this when I'm at home and not during travel because I find the scent to be quite strong.  Nonetheless, this is still a good everyday body spritz.

Beauty Holy Grail Verdict:

Price: 5/5 This retails for about 80 Php, how can you complain?
Availability: 5/5 Available at all Bench outlets
Scent: 4/5 This lasts for 2 to 3 hours.  I like its fresh scent


I'll definitely buy this again.  How about you, what's your secret to having a fresh summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment